Friday 12 May 2017

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1Ac-ch5az7TPMcbTrVbTnAHGZStA&ll=51.937256037972986%2C-8.430129002343733&z=10

Time to reflect and share with colleagues
  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
I’ve learned how augmentation can work using Google Forms.
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
My understanding and interest in  Google Sheets has been piqued and I’m
keen to develop my use of conditional formatting in order to develop my
use of student data  -especially asTTle and PAT data
  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
Forms will be an excellent way to survey staff in order to assess the need
for literacy support.
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
Google sheets could be a wonderful way to organize features of my

personal life, for example, exercise regime and diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment